Join us each Tuesday on Zoom from 6:30-8:00 PM for a 6-week Virtual Photography Editing Course. First Session starting November 7th.
Topics we will cover:
- Week 1: Lightroom Classic Importing & Slider Adjustments
- Week 2: Lightroom Classic Masking and Brushes
- Week 3: Lightroom Classic Editing for Different Genres
- Week 4: Lightroom CC vs. Classic – Color Profiles for portraits
- Week 5: Photoshop Tools & Layers
- Week 6: Photoshop Beta and AI
Have your laptop ready for each class as we walk through different software functions and techniques with open discussion and dialogue throughout each class. You will also have a homework assignment each week based on the lesson plan.
I will be hosting multiple 6-Week Sessions for your scheduling convenience.
Session 1: November 7th – December 12th (Every Tuesday 6:30-8:00 PM)
Session 2: December 19th – January 23rd (Every Tuesday 6:30-8:00 PM)
Session 3: January 30th – March 5th (Every Tuesday 6:30-8:00 PM)