NOVEMBER 4TH, 2023 – 8 AM – 11 AM
This morning hike to a waterfall will also consist of learning:
- Exposure Triangle, Metering and White Balance
- How to shoot in Manual Mode
- How to achieve silky waterfalls with long exposure techniques
- How to bracket for HDR
- Focus Stacking
- Choosing the right aperture for the scene
- Finding the best composition
You will also gain access to my private Workshops Facebook group and I will supply you with instructions on how to do basic edits as well as merge HDR and process focus stacking on your captures in both Lightroom and Photoshop. A print voucher to Steam Art & Graphics will also be given to you, good for a 12×18 print of your favorite capture at the workshop!
Hiking will be required. It is a 1.25 mile hike to Lower Eden Falls. Expect to hike 2.5 miles total.
- DSLR or Mirrorless Camera
- Wide Angle Lens (ex: 16-35mm; 17-40mm)
- Polarizer Filter
- ND Filter
- Memory Cards
- Extra Batteries
- Rain Gear for Camera and Bag
- Appropriate Footwear
- Hiking Clothes and Warm Layers
- Trekking Poles are VERY helpful
SPACE IS LIMITED FOR TEACHING PURPOSES AND TO KEEP COMPOSITIONS UNCLUTTERED.
ALL SKILL LEVELS WELCOME.
*THIS DATE IS WEATHER DEPENDENT – A BACK UP DATE IS SCHEDULED FOR 11/11/2023 FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Refunds will only be given if weather is a total rain out for both dates. 10% will be kept for the non-refundable deposit and processing fees.