SEPTEMBER 9TH – 7 PM-12 AM – ATHENS, ARKANSAS
In the 5-Hour Workshop you will learn:
- Proper settings for sunset
- Advanced Astrolandscape Techniques
- Blue Hour Blending
- Image Stacking vs. Single Shot
- Low Level Lighting & Light Painting concepts
- How to work with both natural and artificial light and choosing the best one for the scene
- Night focusing tips
You will also gain access to my private Workshops Facebook group and I will supply you with step by step instructions on how to prep, edit, stack and blend your captures.
**THIS WILL REQUIRE A 2 MILE UPHILL WALK ON A SERVICE ROAD TO THE TOP OF THE PEAK. WE WILL MEET AT 5:30 TO BEGIN THE TREK SO WE CAN GET THERE BY 7 AND SHOOT THE SUNSET AS WELL.
RSVP FOR EXACT LOCATION
6 in stock
- DSLR or Mirrorless Camera
- Wide Angle Lens that can open up to f/2.8
- Appropriate Footwear
SPACE IS LIMITED FOR TEACHING PURPOSES AND TO KEEP COMPOSITIONS UNCLUTTERED.
ALL SKILL LEVELS WELCOME.
*A back up date is scheduled for September 16th in case of inclement weather.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Refunds will only be given if weather is a total rain out for both dates. 10% will be kept for the non-refundable deposit and processing fees.