OCTOBER 28TH – 8 PM – 11 PM – STAR TRAILS OVER ROARK BLUFF
In the 3-Hour Workshop you will learn:
- Correct camera settings for stars
- Night focusing tips
- How to set up composition at night
- The basics of stacking
- Low Level Lighting vs. how to use Natural Light (Moon)
- How to shoot and compose star trail images
You will also gain access to my private Workshops Facebook group and I will supply you with step by step instructions on how to prep, edit, and stack your captures. A print voucher to Steam Art & Graphics will also be given to you, good for a 12×18 print of your favorite capture at the workshop!
**Proper shoes and headlamps will be required.
- DSLR or Mirrorless Camera
- Wide Angle Lens that can open up to f/4
- Appropriate Footwear
SPACE IS LIMITED FOR TEACHING PURPOSES AND TO KEEP COMPOSITIONS UNCLUTTERED.
ALL SKILL LEVELS WELCOME.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Refunds will only be given if weather is a total rain out. 10% will be kept for the non-refundable deposit and processing fees.