OCTOBER 16TH – 8:00 PM-11:00 AM – BUFFALO NATIONAL RIVER
In the 3-Hour Workshop you will learn:
- Advanced Astrolandscape Techniques
- Using the Moon to Light Paint
- Stacking for Star Trails vs. Long Exposures
- How to work with both natural and artificial light and choosing the best one for the scene
- Night focusing tips
- Using Photoshop vs. StarStax – Pros and Cons of both
You will also gain access to my private Workshops Facebook group and I will supply you with step by step instructions on how to prep, edit, and stack your captures in both Photoshop and StarStax.
RSVP FOR EXACT LOCATION
- DSLR or Mirrorless Camera
- Wide Angle Lens that can open up to f/2.8
- Appropriate Footwear
SPACE IS LIMITED FOR TEACHING PURPOSES AND TO KEEP COMPOSITIONS UNCLUTTERED.
ALL SKILL LEVELS WELCOME.