APRIL 9TH – 8 AM – 4 PM
This full-day of waterfall chasing will also consist of learning:
- Exposure Triangle, Metering and White Balance
- How to shoot in Manual Mode
- How to achieve silky waterfalls with long exposure techniques
- How to bracket for HDR
- Focus Stacking
- Choosing the right aperture for the scene
- Finding the best composition
You will also gain access to my private Workshops Facebook group and I will supply you with instructions on how to do basic edits as well as merge HDR and process focus stacking on your captures in both Lightroom and Photoshop.
Some hiking will be required. The plan is to visit 8 waterfalls – all different hiking levels. A couple are right along the road, some are on well beaten paths, and a few do require some light bushwhacking consisting of uphill terrain, boulder scrambling in creek beds, and creek crossings where your feet will get wet. Plan accordingly.
Lodging and transportation is not included.
We will take lunch break and snack breaks periodically at waterfalls.
1 in stock
- DSLR or Mirrorless Camera
- Wide Angle Lens (ex: 16-35mm; 17-40mm)
- Polarizer Filter
- ND Filter
- Memory Cards
- Extra Batteries
- Rain Gear for Camera and Bag
- Appropriate Footwear
- Hiking Clothes and Warm Layers
- Trekking Poles are VERY helpful
SPACE IS LIMITED FOR TEACHING PURPOSES AND TO KEEP COMPOSITIONS UNCLUTTERED.
ALL SKILL LEVELS WELCOME.
*THIS DATE IS WEATHER DEPENDENT – A BACK UP DATE IS SCHEDULED FOR 4/16/22 FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER
ALL SALES ARE FINAL – SORRY, NO REFUNDS