OCTOBER 30TH-31ST – PONCA TO JASPER
The 2-Day Fall Color Photography Tour will consist of capturing:
- Sunrises and Sunsets
- Wildlife (including Elk during Rutting Season)
- Painted Bluffs
- Historic Structures and Points of Interest along the River
Over 20+ hours of photography guided services! (valued at $750)
You will learn:
- Shooting in manual mode
- Choosing the right aperture for the scene
- Finding the best composition
- Capturing wildlife from a safe distance
- Tips for focusing manually
- Long Exposure Techniques on waterfalls
- Focus Stacking
- HDR Bracketing
You will also gain access to my private Workshops Facebook group and I will supply you with instructions on how to do basic edits as well as merge HDR and process focus stacking on your captures in both Lightroom and Photoshop.
Some hiking will be required.
Lodging and transportation is not included.
Lunch will be provided by supporting local eateries during our tour.
Please visit https://www.nps.gov/buff/index.htm for more information regarding the Park and their rules and regulations.
- DSLR or Mirrorless Camera
- Wide Angle Lens (ex: 16-35mm; 17-40mm)
- Portrait Lens (ex: 24-70mm; 50mm prime)
- Telephoto Lens (ex: 70-200mm; 150-600mm; 500mm prime)
- Polarizer Filters
- ND Filter to fit Wide Angle Lens
- Memory Cards
- Extra Batteries
- Rain Gear for Camera and Bag
- Appropriate Footwear
- Hiking Clothes and Warm Layers
SPACE IS LIMITED FOR TEACHING PURPOSES AND TO KEEP COMPOSITIONS UNCLUTTERED.
ALL SKILL LEVELS WELCOME.