SEPTEMBER 18TH – FAYETTEVILLE, AR – 1-4 PM
In this 3-hour Advanced Astrophotography Editing Course you will learn:
- Prepping your photo files for stacking
- Stacking photos for Milky Way processing
- Blending blue hour images in Photoshop with stacked Milky Way shots
- Editing in Lightroom for Astrophotography
- Stacking for Star Trails
- Compositing Moon shots
You will also gain access to my private Workshops Facebook group and receive discounts for future events, as well as a step-by-step instructional packet on the material we cover.
- Laptop with Photoshop, Lightroom, Starry Landscape Stacker (what I will be teaching from) or Sequator, and StarStax.
- Images stored on a file ready to edit (for stacking and blending)